Model E2 Controller
Three-way exhaust controller for
installation in moderate environments such as the interior of the car or other locations not exposed to high temperatures.
The controller provides two modes of operation:
- Normal Mode: The vehicle controls operation of the exhaust bypass valves. This is the stock mode.
- Always Open Mode: Forces the valves to remain open at all times, overriding the vehicle's ECU.
- Always Closed Mode: Forces the valves to remain closed at all times.
Differences Compared to Model B6
Other than price, there are two key diffences of the Model E2 compared to the Model B6.
- The Model E2's enclosure is ABS plastic which is not as tolerant of high temperatures as the aluminum enclosure used with the Model
B6. The E2 should be not be used in high temperature environments such as the engine bay or near high temperature elements such as
the exhaust system of the car.
- The Model E2 will always default to the Normal mode when you turn off the ignition. At the the next engine start, the exhaust
valves will be in the Normal position (generally closed) until you press the button on the remote. The B6 can be configured for
valves open or valves normal at engine start.
The kit is completely plug-and-play. Power for the controller is provided by a separate power connection
from the vehicle's fuse box. The kit includes a fuse tap and instructions for connecting to the fuse box. No wiring
required. Since no modification are required to install, if you ever want to remove the controller the installation is 100% reversible.
Simplified Installation ...
Installation is straight forward. The smaller size makes it easier to find a suitable location to
install the controller, unplug the vacuum solenoids, connect the included wiring and route to the controller. Once installation is
complete, you use the buttons on the remote to set the exhaust bypass valves to Always Open, Normal Mode or Always Closed ... and,
you also have the ability to configure a manual on/off switch that you can mount inside your vehicle.
Click for Technical Specifications
Contact us for compatibility with other vehicles not listed above.
- Controller module with two remotes. Extra remotes available.
- One 120cm Y-connector cable.
- One fuse tap for power to controller.
- All electrical connection wires, connectors, fuses.
- Two strips 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners.
- Full installation instructions.