Controller Technical Specifications
All Forza exhaust controller have the following specifications:
- Completely self contained controller box.
- User configuration to use either the remote control key fob or a manual on/off switch.
- Approved by FCC, CE and all international governing bodies.
- Always Closed option can be used to keep the valves closed at all times.
- All internal components integrated on Printed Circuit Board for higher reliability.
- No Check Engine Lights (CEL) or Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Cables assembled using water and oil resistant flexible cord - 18 AWG stranded Class K copper conductors per ASTM B-174. Rated SJEEOW for severe outdoor service with TPE insulation rated to 105° C. Type SJEOOW cords are ideal for flex applications
in harsh high temperature environments where highest degree for water and oil resistance and extended service life are essential.
- All electrical cables use weatherproof connectors.
- High-gain antenna for improved remote control performance.
- Includes full installation instructions.
- Includes two remote control transmitters ... additional transmitters available.
- Remote control can be programmed to newer versions of HomeLink (version 5 and higher) that is integrated into many cars. Older
versions of HomeLink (earlier than 2013) will not support the 433MHz frequency of the remote.
Design by Forza Componenti